|Thursday, October 15th 2020||Friday, October 16th 2020|
|16:00||Aaron Jaufenthaler, AT||16:00||Kaleb Campbell, US|
|16:20||Chuanpeng Hao, CN||16:20||Theo Scholtes, DE|
|16:40||Luca Troise, DK||16:40||Vladimir Kontul, PL|
|17:00||Charikleia Troullinou, ES||17:00||Yongqi Shi, CH|
|17:20||Raghwinder Singh Grewal, US||17:20||Gwenael Le Gal, FR|
|17:40||Riccardo Cipolletti, DE||17:40||Valerio Biancalana, IT|
All times in CEST. Please note that all names only represent the first author of the presentation.
- Online meeting registration deadline is over by now!
- if you havn’t received a Zoom-access link yet, please drop us a line, we will come back to you promptly with the link!
Meeting time: Thursday, October 15th & Friday, October 16th, 2020
- Berkeley: 7:00am-9:00am PDT
- New York: 10:00am-12:00am EDT
- Manchester: 3:00pm-5:00pm BST
- Barcelona/Mainz/Krakow: 4:00pm-6:00pm CEST
- Bejing: 10:00pm-12:00pm CST
- Tokyo: 11:00pm-1:00am JST
Location: Zoom-Meeting, online
the link has been provided to all registered participants.
- Sven Bodenstedt, ICFO, PhD-student
- Arne Wickenbrock, Mainz
- Ilja Gerhardt, Stuttgart
Questions & Answers: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corona crisis led to the postponement of the WOPM 2020, which should have been a side-conference of the Biomag 2020 in Birmingham. Both meetings are now canceled and postponed to 2021. This means that WOPM 2021 will receive a large number of contributions and various PhD-students will have no option to present their latest results in 2020.
Therefore, we organize a μWOPM conference in 2020, which targets mostly PhD-students and should keep up the spirit of WOPM on a yearly basis. We like to keep this meeting short and crisp, such that we look for different novel concepts, visionary ideas and community supporting presentations. We want to learn what is new in the community in 2020.
The plan: We will have a short, two-day, meeting, each of the two 2-hour session will have 6 talks. No poster-session.